Commencing Brain Thoughs...3...2...1...

It's a little known fact that due to the nature of electro-magnetism and gravity (very short version) we do not touch anything. Our feet can't actually come in contact with the ground since those particles differ from that of the surface. The electro-magnetic force pushes back at many times greater strength than that of gravity, holding us up away from the opposing particles below. The same is true for any differenciating group of particles on the quantum level. So, your feet don't touch your socks, your socks can't touch your shoes and your shoes don't touch the ground. You're suspended in space, apart from all matter...Spiralling, spinning...And it raises the biggest question..."So...How does lotion work?" http://www.byronevents.net/science/elegant.htm

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Language of God

I don't believe I've made it clear in my blog that I am not a religious nut and I don't belong to any church. This is by far the most important theory I've ever stumbled on (of my own). I am one of those people that floats up, off the world and is somewhat disconnected.

We all feel unique, yes, but how many times in your life do you open your mouth and write things that make people just tilt there heads and say, "huh?" "What are you smokin’?" For me, it's been as long as I can remember. And I'm not smoking anything. I don't smoke and I don't "drink the Kool-Aid". I walk alone (Gah, stupid Greenday Lyric...Not a fan).

I read as much as I can on the varying subjects of science and spirituality. I keep up on my documentaries of both as well. But, I've no degree and just work for a living. Maybe ten thousand people have already said what I'm about to say...But I've never heard it. With that said; a friend of mine and I were discussing the "Language of God" yesterday. I choose to bow down to and give thanks to The One True God and give prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior because of pure logic. All of the world's Leftists and Atheists gasp at the idea of God/ Gods and the term "logic" being used in the same sentence. It's ironic, isn't it?

I'm hoping to shed some light on the subject of perfect logic pointing to the need to worship God. I am not standing behind a Bible or pew. I am not on the steps of the Public Library shouting out the Devil. Again, no church affiliation, no "mission" in mind, I say to the world in this microscopic, unpopular blog...The Language of God is All Around You.

The recently discovered Mayan language is one of many keys. It's a great example of complex shapes and images representing words, such as Egyptian Hieroglyphs. I had a cool moment of clarity on my way to work this morning after watching a Nova program regarding Mayan language. Each character can have a corresponding sound. Each sound can build a word, phrase or phrases. Several variations of each character can mean the same sound or set of letters. I could write about the details for days so, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_script .



After you visit that link and just glance at it, you get the point. My theory is, all of the world around us is an encoded language. It could be as simple as "Rock, Tree, Elephant and Cockroach = The Formula For Unobtainium" or as complex as "The Periodic Table is A Set Of Vowels And The Entire Written Formula For Relativity Is A Set of Consonants".

I mention "Unobtainium" as a material that we may need to create as a tool which would help us find another set of “words”. This is all just scrambled at this time. I get that I am not preparing it in the form of a college thesis. I'd love to, but right now, I'm just sketching it out and probably incapable of creating the map. I honestly believe we mimic the Creator. That's what we can understand. We build, we imagine, we love, we put on plays and create works of art, music and film. We understand in our deepest cognitions that virtual reality exists because reality exists and we are within it, trying to explain it and dissect that fact from within in our own language!

We can't understand "PROOF" right now because we don't understand the language in which the proof was written. I personally don't need any more proof. That is why this is not a "mission" and I'm not a preacher. However, I kind of feel like throwing this "out there" to see if any Atheists will stumble on to it and comment. Besides the hating and bashing, doesn't any of this click? Use all of nature, try to decipher the objects around as a language, learn the language and THEN ask for proof.

If the obviously differentiated objects in nature represent consonants and vowels, we could hypothetically arrange it into communication. Don't the Jews believe that God's true name is a number? It was known once before...Is it hidden in some type of formula of the world around us? Is it then possible to expand that thought to a similar natural and mathematical pattern to see new words besides God's name, bringing to light...what; Instructions and / or wisdom?

The Tree of Knowledge, is it a perfect metaphor for the obvious? Decipher the meaning of the tree itself and gain the knowledge? How can it be that "we are not meant to know such things?" As usual, I believe digging in scientific ways with a heart full of appreciation for our passion as given as a system of functionality by the Divine Creator, is a "good work". http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid06.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment