Commencing Brain Thoughs...3...2...1...

It's a little known fact that due to the nature of electro-magnetism and gravity (very short version) we do not touch anything. Our feet can't actually come in contact with the ground since those particles differ from that of the surface. The electro-magnetic force pushes back at many times greater strength than that of gravity, holding us up away from the opposing particles below. The same is true for any differenciating group of particles on the quantum level. So, your feet don't touch your socks, your socks can't touch your shoes and your shoes don't touch the ground. You're suspended in space, apart from all matter...Spiralling, spinning...And it raises the biggest question..."So...How does lotion work?" http://www.byronevents.net/science/elegant.htm

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

APPitite For Creation!

This weekend the lightning bolt struck! Where can I place my creativity now that I have writer's block and artist's block? I can thrust my self-discipline issues and uncontainable, initial excitement into App Creation! Woot! I have the next Big Thing in smart phone apps rattling around in my head. I've formulated most of it but of course I have to work out the kinks. I've researched a little on hiring a developer just so I can get to market much more quickly. However, world domination starts with one's self. So now I am leaning towards learning to read and write the code necessary to be self contained. The next couple of weeks will steer me in one of those two directions. My idea is fresh and original for sure. I've also looked into its possible competing apps and they don't cut it. The key to this idea, like any great movie idea, is talent and marketing! I don't want this to end up like a great movie script and idea that lands in the hands of a low budget, talentless studio and therefore flops. With the right backing, you and YOU will gladly download my app and I will gladly share its brilliance with the world. Ha! That's pretty arrogant, I know. But trust me, it’s a doozy!

So, know of any developers? What are some tips for a semi-low-tech person to get started? Should a person with a plethora of ideas just go ahead and invest in becoming a developer? Or, start by hiring a developer for the first app and get to learn some of the in-and-outs first?
Mmmmm...In-N-Out...

1 comment: