Commencing Brain Thoughs...3...2...1...

It's a little known fact that due to the nature of electro-magnetism and gravity (very short version) we do not touch anything. Our feet can't actually come in contact with the ground since those particles differ from that of the surface. The electro-magnetic force pushes back at many times greater strength than that of gravity, holding us up away from the opposing particles below. The same is true for any differenciating group of particles on the quantum level. So, your feet don't touch your socks, your socks can't touch your shoes and your shoes don't touch the ground. You're suspended in space, apart from all matter...Spiralling, spinning...And it raises the biggest question..."So...How does lotion work?" http://www.byronevents.net/science/elegant.htm

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Elden's Word

What an interesting turn of events. For nearly 9 years, since the invention of X-Box Live, my alter ego has been, "Eldensword". From day one I have been fighting with "ignorant, illiterates" that can not seem to pronounce my Gamertag correctly. "It's Elden SWORD, not Elden's Word or Elden's WORLD people!" I'd shout, forehead becoming a 3 dimensional display of anger as my temple veins shift into tubes of fury...And here I am now, proudly displaying it for the first time in a way that finally makes sense to me. My namesake derives from one of my favorite books from my adolescence, Hero of Dreams by Brian Lumley. The leading character is David Hero. However, with whom I relate to the most, is Eldin. The wise and faithful companion, Eldin (With an "i") is a large, aggressive intellectual and they travel together throughout Dreamland in several volumes. I may be stretching it a bit, but I take Eldin's moral compass and wise advice as one of my own, similar devices and similar relationship with the world around me. David's actions and build suite me well in "RL" (Real Life) but as you'll read in my postings, there is no wisdom in settling on any one way, when it comes to self perpetuating contemplation, by definition. I identify most with Eldin's - In the background, adage provisions and endless analogies to help steer the protagonists around me. I've taken "Eldin" and made one simple change to an "e" to give proper props to my parental folk. I recently received a gracious e-mail from Mr. Lumbley. I wrote him to thank him for producing the series which has inspired me and entertained me for many years. I made the mistake of writing, "Eldin" as "Elden" without explanation. He appreciated my loyalty but corrected my mistake. I guess not spelling it correctly made me sound pretty foolish. If only he knew the whole story. Heck of a fella! After jumping around from forum to forum and after finding that 70% of my searches for abstract theories complemented by extremely rare, non-cookie cutter rebuttals, have come up empty, I have decided to create my own realm of "reason". The parenthesis should be just as important in my spelling of "reason" as the consonants and vowels. My version of "reason" is pretty fringe at times. However, I’ll tell anyone that I will feel as though I am paving a new road and if the right information presents itself as enlightening; I will check my ego and listen. In the end, I have one goal: Learn - See and feel the truth. - The truth about life. - The truth about the ultra complex realm of particle physics, quantum mechanics, spirituality and the macroverse / multiverse.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Finally figured out a way to post - and get a shameless plug too! Here I was, trying to post the other day, and was stuck in an endless loop of "you need to login". Stupid Google.

    Grrrr...

    So out of frustration, I clicked on "Report Abuse" like 40 times to see if that worked. Still waiting to see. Then I called Google's HQ to report the blog for being too close to the truth (what type of a blogger would do that?) and low and behold - I got an automated system. What happened to the days of a live operator? One that asked you to push "1" to report a truthful blog.

    So, here I am. Posting and following.

    And for crying out loud - it was Elden SWORD? Crap. Sorry.

    Looking forward to the ramblings, and adding my 1 cent (I am trying to get that value increased)

    BV

    ReplyDelete