In my search throughout the last six or seven years to connect on a really deep, spiritual level with someone have been futile. Yes, my wife can read this because she knows that. It's no secret at all that I just sit on an ethereal plane of my own design and am watching and waiting to understand why I am set apart from almost all of the other humans.
How can anything top that level of arrogance - Especially given my "publications", credentials and education...Or lack thereof. She still loves and supports me and my tyraids and flights of fancy even though my presentation sometimes lacks strong roots in lingustics and even common sense at times.
I love my wife, deeply. She is brilliant! She's so pretty and very, very smart. She is by far the funniest person that I know! So very clever...We have a healthy relationship which means I can put this "out there" in hopes of catching another creature that I can just relate with on a cognitive level so that my existence here can have a few more pieces added to the puzzle of this reality.
My effort to articulate my wonderment and call out to the Universe for another, wired such as I, is to obviously validate said wiring and try to come to some conclusions.
I live in a "Huh?" and "What are you talking about?" world to be sure.
So my question to the Universe today is:
Is there another human with Internet access, familiarity with the Google searching (to hopefully find this) that processes the following prerequisites to be engaged in perpetual wonderment and conversation with me? (Note: One or two of these sound like you? - It's a person that fits the mix of them all as a whole that is seemingly impossible to find)
- Open to the idea of accepting that all of our reality may be a type of prism or projection that is manifested either by us as individuals, or may be "put on" by a higher power - One of which we may not be able to comprehend. (Not comprehending the Creator or Designer is pretty easy to understand, given the 5 second attention span of today's society and endless distractions provided by the consumerism and entertainment industries)
- So NOT liberal, and capable of understanding the importance of ACCOUNTABILITY, a society completely free of entitlement minded citizens and at the same time, NOT a right-wing, hill-billy with a 4th grade education that thinks the answer to everything is "nuke it", "hide in the hills" or "kill them all". Undersatnds that a human is free when it governs itself and doesn't seek to be governed.
- Can comprehend even just slightly the following number: Six Sextillion (without snickering) and apply it to understanding the amount of mass that makes up the Earth. Then, can take that understanding and look back at the numbers supplied by ecologists as the amount of "trash" produced by humans and laugh. You can see that humans will not stand a chance of even touching what this Earth will do to itself, LONG before our "pollution" will "poison" it. Should we try to improve our efforts and engage in constant efficiency and improved technology to eliminate waste? OF COURSE! But for those reasons, not because our egos tell us we are so "powerful" that we can devastate an entire planet with plastic bottles and diapers. The numbers don't match up, so stop supporting the "Green Machine" in its present state. It is simply businesses using scare tactics to get you to BUY MORE things. Support being "Green" but kill the trendy bull crud.
- Can have an open conversation about the idea of Jesus, God Almighty and The Holy Spirit without standing at an alter about it and without getting "all up in arms" about it. Science is probably the language of God, so we should obviously follow its path. Discrediting the idea of a thoughtful, loving Creator based on: "Why does he let bad things happen?", "Why doesn't he answer when I DEMAND an answer from him/her?" or "I have serious authority issues because my Dad was a douche, so therefore I answer to NO ONE!" These are the most ridiculous and most common challenges to creation theory. You, whoever you are, will laugh with me about this type of behavior. Each new scientific discovery discredits the last. Steven Hawking says life here on Earth evolved because of "incalculable happenstance and impossible odds", yet the rest of the community is now discovering planet after planet that could support life. We're going to find it, it's only a matter of time. Why would that discredit a creator or eliminate God from any equation? If anything, now with Steven's theory it should show that God is everywhere and doing things that are none of our business at this time. He can't create aliens? We find E.T.s, but people will set their hair on fire and jump out of their church windows because all of a sudden, the Bible was WRONG?? What??? You'll know that these people are sick and very crazy.
- Can accept that the world's religions are pointing to something that is so important and so true, that they make up the strongest passion and most popular subject in all reality. You can see the space between genetic differences in man and beast as the true expanse of the entire Universe, relatively speaking. The odds, the numbers of it all don't provide even the hint of an answer from our current science. The "will" of mankind is statistically impossible and not necessary for existence. In fact, 35 million colors, tens of millions of flavors and contemplation in general should open any person's mind to the true impossibility of evolution theory. But you'll still be open enough to it to always listen to the information and digest the argument.
- Can be New Agey, Christian, pretty right and slightly left simultaneously, discuss fringe topics such as UFOs, Holographic Reality Theory, The Akashic Record, Guns, 4x4s, Scale Models, Video Games, Business and Finance, Psychology, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, Music, Movies and Art with equal passion and balanced interest...Ah, the tricky part!
Well, since I know I’m the only one – I won’t hold my breath. But at least I tried to find you! If this makes sense to you, please reply. We can start an actual “Deep Thinkers Club” and have it mean something.